Ready to discuss your Strategic HR needs? Contact Us Today!
We are not your transactional HR Department.
HRSS is not your transactional HR Department. We focus on the bigger picture -- transforming your HR function by aligning your HR strategy with your business strategy for greater, sustainable business results.
In an October 2015 survey conducted for BambooHR, sixty percent of 1,030 HR and non-HR U.S. business leaders surveyed said that HR spends more time performing administrative and maintenance tasks than strategic tasks.
Strategically focused HR organizations have been transforming themselves for years, making significant progress in reducing costs and improving operating effectiveness through HR system and process improvements and outsourcing and employee self-service and that’s just part of the value that HR Transformation can deliver. The next big step for HR is to help the business achieve its strategic objectives for overall organizational performance and growth.
Common Outcomes of HR Management:
- Developing a unique corporate culture that supports the values, objectives, and mission of the organization through HR best practices
- Integrating HR as a strategic team-player in overall business strategy as people are the fundamental performance backbone of the company and determine its overall success or failure
- Ensuring people and HR processes are effective and efficient so leaders can focus on improved operations
- Guaranteeing compliance regulations are met and maintained to eliminate legal issues and the threat of expensive fines (DOL, EEOC, etc)
- Attracting, capturing, and retaining “best of breed” candidates through focused recruitment strategies and world-class onboarding procedures
- Improving internal processes and procedures to safeguard, develop and retain the intellectual capital of the organization