Workplace Climate Assessment
Our goal at HRSS Consulting Group is to bring more success to your business or organization. We can help in a variety of ways. Over the last year, one of the many ways we have helped our clients is through workplace climate assessments and organizational assessments.
What is a workplace climate assessment?
- Management – What is the relationship between management and staff? What are the practices in place that are adding to or taking away from leadership? What type of performance measurement is in place for management?
- Communication – How well does the organization as a whole communicate? How well do teams and departments communicate within their respective areas and with each other? How is communication between different types of employees?
- Team Cohesion – How well do individual teams work? How well do teams work across multi-functional departments?
- Training – How are employees trained? How is that training implemented to see improvement in skills and overall productivity? How well is that training knowledge retained?
- Evaluation & Rewards – Do employees get rewarded for good performance? How well does the reward system tie back to the company mission? Does the reward system encourage performance that leads to company productivity and profitability?
Different topics may include:
- Strategic Planning
- Employee Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Development
Assessments help organizations focus on their needs and leverage their strengths. This allows organizations to take the necessary steps for positive organizational change. With the ability to identify current problems with training, management, communication, companies can take the desired actions to change policies and procedures and improve morale, employee job satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and overall profitability.